Master’s Degree in Natural Resource Management is a two-year program by the School of Bioresources and Technology (SBT).
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or equivalent) for the Master’s of Engineering Program or Science (or equivalent) for the Master’s of Science programs with GPA not less than 2.5. Applicants must pass an entrance examination, which may include a written exam and/or interviews, organized by the graduate studies committee, School of Bioresources and Technology.
- Students should have a high level of English proficiency in reading comprehension, writing, listening and speaking. Students will need to take an English proficiency test to evaluate their English level, unless passing one of these English test (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Application form
- Official transcript
- Recommendation letters
- English test scores (TOEFL, IELTS).
- 1. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online here.
- 2. If qualified, applicants will be arranged for an interview.
- 3. Admission decision (including scholarship announcement) will be made after the interview date.
Note: Prospective students for the Conservation Ecology Program are encouraged to visit the website and contact one of the faculty directly before applying.